Caramel Banana Treat With Organic Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
How to make a gorgeous Caramel Banana Treat with our Organic Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
What you need:
2 Whole wheat bread
1/2 Cup of Milk
4 to 5 spoons of Brown sugar
1 spoon Vanilla essence
So, we made this absolute delicious sweet treat in the kitchen, which we thought we’d share for those with a sweet tooth!
Before you get too excited and reach for your knife and fork, follow the simple steps, and be sure to use to right ingredients. And make sure you have a jar of our lovely Organic Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil ready!
- To start off, get ready to make some yummy caramel by adding 4 to 5 spoons of brown sugar with 2 table spoons of water and caramelising for 5 minutes. Then add some Vanilla essence.
- Slice the banana in two vertical halves and add it to the mixture, letting the banana slices glaze in glossy caramel.
- Don’t get too hungry just yet! Crack open the egg and beat with 1/2 cup of milk, adding 2 spoons of brown sugar.
- Add one table spoon of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil to another pan, and then take 2 slices of whole wheat bread and dip them in the mixture, before toasting in the pan.
- Remove the toast from the pan and place on a plate. Place the caramelised bananas on the toast and gently roll it to a perfect shape.
- Drizzle the remaining caramel over the rolls.
- Get your cutlery and enjoy! Preferably with a bottle of our delicious King Coconut Water!